|Structure:||Tube Heat Exchanger||Outer Shell:||Carbon Steel|
Our evaporators and condensers can be manufactured with different materials and can
work with all types of fluids and with duty up to 6000 kW.
We are prepared for the solution of different heat exchange problems, thanks to the widest
experience of technical departments able to suggest technical solutions best suited to each
customer's need .
For Loaders Refrigeration and Heating Equipment Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger Stainless Steel Condenser for Sale
1. Refrigerant side(In the shell): R22,R134a,R407c,R410a etc.
2. Water side (In the tube):Nature water,sea water,salt water or other corrosive solution.
3. Capacity from 11KW~500KW
1. Heat transfer Tube: Copper alloys, Al-Brass,Cupro-Nickel, titanium
2. Shell: Carton steel.
1. Usually used for heating.
2. The heat exchanger tube has super strong corrosion proof ability and high intensity,was tested by 1.0 MPa pressure to make sure the tube is strong and not leakage .
3. The shell was tested by 2.8Mpa water pressure to make sure the water system not leakage .
|Model||Capacity||Water Flow||Installation Size||N.W|
Packaging & Delivery :
It has prompt deliver at the very day. We have sophisticated and professional logistic agent.
We are a well-trained and disciplined packing team. And packing pictures and tacking code are provided when goods ready. After-sale service: Any questions or problems after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be solved for you immediately.
Q1. Are you factory?
A. Yes,we are one of the largest corrosion resistant heat exchanger manufactory in China
Q2. May i get your product catalogue?
A. Sure, you are welcome to download the latest catalogue at our web
Q3. Are there any discount for the heat exchangers?
A. Yes. Bigger quantity will enjoy lower discount!
Q4. What is the MOQ?
A. We accept loose quantity order,mixed order,any trial orders.
Q5. What information needed if I want a quotation?
A . Please advise us the Type of heat exchangers, Material , Heat Exchanger Capacity, Water Flow, Water Temperature in and out ,Refrigrant Freon Type, Quantity, or any requirements in size.